Location: The Bradfield Centre, Cambridge Science Park
Posted: 3rd October 2023
Who are we?
We are cThings, a fast-growing start-up based in Cambridge. We develop smart connected devices and services for companies to help them understand and manage their properties and estates. We have an experienced and highly versatile team from the Cambridge technology cluster, who design and deliver products internationally. We provide a range of flexible solutions from rapid device prototyping through to fully managed end-to-end IoT systems.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Business Administrator who will:
- Provide administrative support to the team, including tasks such as order processing, quotation preparation, and contract management.
- Maintain accurate and updated customer records and sales data using the CRM system.
- Promptly respond to customer inquiries, offering product information, pricing details, and effective resolution of any issues or concerns.
- Assist in creating sales presentations, proposals, and marketing materials.
- Aid the sales team in managing sales pipelines, tracking leads, and diligently following up on potential opportunities.
- Coordinate, prepare, and monitor shipments to ensure timely delivery, promptly addressing any arising issues.
- Deliver excellent remote support to our valued customers.
What skills should you have?
We are looking for you to have the following core skills:
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to prioritize tasks and plan effectively.
- Proficiency in utilising Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other relevant software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities, enabling effective collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills to navigate through changing situations.
- Previous experience in sales or customer service is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- A team-oriented mindset.
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive salary and the chance to become a leading innovator in a fast-moving and exciting work environment
- Competitive package
- A vibrant start-up atmosphere based on Cambridge Science Park with access to workshops, events and weekly meet-ups
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance
It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career and achieve your full potential.
How to get in touch?
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.