Location: Bradfield Centre, Cambridge Science Park
Posted: 22 June 2021
Who are we?
We are cThings, a fast-growing start-up based in Cambridge. We develop smart connected devices and services for companies to help them understand and manage their properties and estates. We have an experienced and highly versatile team from the Cambridge technology cluster, who design and deliver products internationally. We provide a range of flexible solutions from rapid device prototyping to fully managed end-to-end IoT systems.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Operations Manager who will:
- Work with our team to turn creative concepts and ideas into reality
- Work on a wide range of challenges including designing and building new products, developing IoT solutions, managing the deployment of IoT systems and networks
- Work directly with industry-leading clients to identify new product developments and resolve issues
- Undertake and project manage deployments of sensors, devices and services
- Work closely with all areas of the company, from product management through software development and hardware engineering – to make sure that our products are solving the right problems for our clients
What skills should you have?
We are looking for you to have the following core skills:
- Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering (and/or another relevant Engineering discipline/industry experience) from a Russell Group university
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Experience in using and managing IoT products
- Knowledge of engineering design principles
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to meet deadlines
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive salary and the chance to become a leading innovator in a fast-moving and exciting work environment.
- Opportunities to lead and define the products you work on
- Competitive package
- A vibrant start-up atmosphere based at the Bradfield Centre with access to workshops, events and weekly meet-ups
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance
It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career and achieve your full potential.
How do get in touch?
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies, please.